- Bristol, South West
- Posted 27th July 2017
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per Annum
- Ref: CM/245986
Key duties include:
- Monthly financial reporting (P&L and balance sheet)
- Analysing KPIs and reporting at board level
- Preparation of accounts (accruals, prepayments, fixed assets)
- Reconciling balance sheets and multiple currency bank accounts
- Client reporting
- Other ad hoc duties depending on experience
This is a growth position looking for candidates who are making strong progress with their ACCA or CIMA from a strong Academic start (2:1 or 1st class degree) and who are looking to complete their studies in the next 12-24 months. Candidates must have experience in a similar role within financial services.
This business offers a fantastic career path which will take you beyond qualification, offers great bonuses, full study support and excellent internal training.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!