Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Gloucester, South West
- Posted 12th February 2021
- £40,000-45,000 p/a + Excellent Benefits
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer required by market leading, award winning organisation based in Gloucester. The successful Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will join a team responsible maintaining, supporting, enhancing and troubleshooting internal and external systems across the business.
Previous experience in support a cloud based environment is essential to be a success within the role. You will need to be customer focused and enjoy helping people and fixing technical problems. Our client want someone who prefers to deal with a problem face to face rather than via telephone or email.
You will be the public face of the IT Services Department.
- AWS and Azure (including infrastructure as code)
- Microsoft 365 (Intune, Azure AD, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange)
- VMware vSphere
- Server and san hardware
- Windows operating systems (including Windows Server 2019 and Windows 10)
- Active Directory
- Excellent face to face communication skills
- Have a problem-solving attitude
- A calm, collected attitude to fixing and resolving issues
Nice to haves:
- Meraki – SD Wan
- Cisco Network Infrastructure
- Security technologies; Anti-Virus, Firewall, Disk-Encryption, Web Filtering
- Previous experience in working within an ITIL environment
- Experience of working with Agile
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £40,000-45,000 p/a and is accompanied with an element of home working, a company pension, 25 days holiday, PHC, dental and travel insurance to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.