Senior Accounting Manager
- Keynsham, Bristol
- Posted 29th July 2022
- £50,000 - £55,000
Are you a qualified accountant who enjoys leading a small team of accountant? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where you're needed to regularly multi task? If so we have a fantastic hybrid role where you will need to do just that. Working as part of the finance team that deals with company acquisitions you will need to be someone who enjoys the challenges around integration, be someone who has excellent empathetic communication skills and someone who leads from the front with hitting often tight deadlines.
Day to day you'll be involved with the following:
- Owning specific divisional P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month, including ownership of one of the more complex or material areas of reconciliation
- Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and commentary to the business support managers every month
- Dealing with the more complex queries regarding financial results and providing support to other teams to help them clear their reconciliation differences each month and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
- Line management of a small team, reviewing their work as well as providing line management support and guidance
- Working with the team to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Regular interaction with the relevant finance teams to answer queries and assist them with process adherence
This is a role that would be an excellent next step for a commercial qualified accountant looking for that added responsibility along with providing the challenge of incorporating accounting processes into wider group best practice. This role comes with a 5% bonus, 2/3 days home working and an excellent holiday allowance. If this sounds like the sort of role that would interest you please get in touch through application.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.