Senior Business Analyst
- Fully Remote,
- Posted 11th February 2021
- £400-475 per day
Senior Business Analyst required by national, market leading professional services organisation (The contract will be fully remote). The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with the business units, to gain in-depth understanding of the business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding and documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
- Up-to-date expertise in business processes and systems to apply this to the execution and improvement of plans
- Communicate and manage customer relationships and expectations, to keep others up-to-date on project progress
- Lead and participate in multiple projects by completing and updating relevant requirements related documentation; managing project scope; following escalation paths; and maintaining customer and supplier relationships
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; driving the resolution of issues; and keeping the team accountable for results
- Provide project level analysis - producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, supporting UAT plans)
- Collaborate closely with developers, to ensure successful implementation of the requirements, providing necessary guidance to testers during the QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Ability to analyse business requirements, including recognising patterns and conceptualising processes
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT, to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementation
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
- Used to working on both medium and large scale projects
- Proficient understanding day-to-day operational processes, for both the internal business teams and external customers
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, to analyse information such as transactions, and customer behaviour, to help identify opportunities and make recommendations
- Previous experience analysing customer journey processes and improvements, e.g. customer portals, digitisation, mobile applications, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated
This contract sits outside of IR35 and will run for an initial 3 months with extensions to follow.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.