Senior Credit Control and Collections Analyst (6 month FTC)
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Posted 15th June 2022
- £38,000 - £45,000 pro rate
Are you a credit control / collections professional used to dealing with "the big accounts"? Are you commercial and strong around negotiation? If so we have a fantastic interim role starting asap for the next 6 months working for a leading business based just South of Bedford. The main responsibility of this role is to support the collection of high value debt, manage a portfolio of customers and build up relationships both internally and externally to allow arrears to be collected more efficiently and customer queries resolved in the appropriate area of the business. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Collection of high value balances from across the EMEA region
- Support the credit control function and the financial analysis function in collecting and reporting issues
- Escalation of collection issues with the appropriate department
- Assist the risk supervisor with formation of credit control policies and procedures
- Deputise on report production and bad debt analysis and collection when required.
- Liaison and communications to senior level in the business with credit control issues
This role will also require some adhoc tasks that will need excellent communication skills along with an experienced eye to ascertain the best way forward. There is a large chance that this role could potentially stretch significantly past 6 months so if this sounds like an opportunity that could interest you then please get in touch through application.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.