- Fully Remote,
- Posted 11th February 2021
- £340 per day
Test Analyst required by national, market leading professional services organisation (The contract will be fully remote). The Senior Test Analyst will work closely with the business analysis and development teams, to ensure that the functionality of applications and changes are understood and that there is adequate test coverage of applications, processes and services, prior to their live/production release.
Responsibilities of the Senior Test Analyst:
- Expertise in testing practices and apply this to the execution and improvement delivery quality
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Communicate and manage relationships and expectations, to keep others up-to-date on testing progress, issues, etc.
- Stay current with testing and test tools needs and strategies.
- Lead testing and participate in multiple projects by completing and updating relevant, related documentation.
- Facilitate process and design changes by conducting business and systems related testing; including testing coverage, test plans, development and running of scripts.
- Collaborate closely with Business Analysts and Developers, to ensure successful implementation of testing, providing necessary guidance/leadership during the QA process
- Understand and negotiate the needs and expectations of stakeholders, with regard to testing
Required background of the Senior Test Analyst:
- Previous experience working on both medium and large-scale projects
- Proficient understanding of testing and QA processes
- Accomplished at running both manual and automated testing
- Previous experience running test plans on customer processes, such as external customer sites/portals, mobile applications, digital journeys, etc.
- Experienced in testing techniques/practices such as Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), etc.
- Defined test environments and tools
- Implemented tools/methods/scripts to test interfaces/APIs
- Able to understand SQL commands, to successfully interpret the results of testing on the database information
- Familiar with testing tools such as Microsoft Test Manger, Selenium, Postman, JMeter, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Performed Performance and Load Testing
- Used to working within an agile-based, project deliveries
- Tested applications and services operating in the cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Ability to be proactive, without direct supervision & can work well as part of a fast-paced team
This contract sits outside of IR35 and will run for an initial 3 months with extensions to follow.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.