Principal Business Solutions Consultant
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 11th February 2019
- £60000 - £70000 per Annum
- Ref: 1201295
You will work closely with the wider team of Account Managers, Product Owners, developers and 3rd party suppliers to realise these environments and link to other opportunities via market intelligence, and feedback gained from customer assignments.
- The ability to work as a trusted advisor with a track record of advising a range of clients.
- A natural entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for SaaS technology
- An analytical mindset with ability to deconstruct & solve complex business issues.
- The ability to run whiteboard sessions; sharing a common vision, leading and shaping to a more commercially advantageous model/implementation plan.
- Understanding of the technicalities of implementing a SaaS solution (specifically multi-channel) as well as supporting ancillary digitalisation technologies.
- Strong motivation to stay abreast of marketplace changes
- Drive towards continual self-development
Strong customer service orientation as evidenced by:
- The ability to engage with a wide range of clients
- The ability to lead client engagements at senior level and adapt communication styles according to the audience.
- The ability to quickly establish credibility and trust with key stakeholders internally and externally
- The ability to drive service excellence through outcome focused planning
- That they are an aspiring team leader, who can rapidly establish & lead high performing multi-disciplinary teams.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 successful years' experience with top consultancy firm.
- Finance & Banking, Telco's and Utility industry experience.
- Being customer facing and working on multiple consulting engagements concurrently.
- SaaS technology (specifically multi-channel) as well as supporting ancillary digitalisation technologies.
- Emerging technologies as well as extant industry standards
- Transformational architectural approaches such as Integration, API's, containers etc.
- General consulting skills including facilitation, business case development, process mapping & redesigning.
- Solutions design, security guidelines and standard systems methodologies.
- Business development & engaging with C-level executives
- Driving sales engagements and opening new market opportunities
- Working with customer driven outcome based contracting models
- Building deep relationships with senior stakeholders both internal and external
- Working in, or an understanding of, an Agile environment with multiple product organisations
This fantastic role comes with a fantastic salary to £70,000 p/a, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday (Plus your birthday), 5% contributory pension, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, charity contribution in your name, fitness classes, childcare vouchers, free fruit and many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!