Senior Business Analyst - Digital
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 4th December 2018
- £40000 - £45000 per Annum
- Ref: 1201328
You will help bridge the gap between Product and Project, by effectively work estimating and communicating the road-map to the wider business areas.
You will be heavily involved in up-front project ratification, ensuring that all new change requests are investigated at a high level for feasibility and product 'fit'. Your focus will be on doing what matters most, not just having a busy backlog.
You need to have a passion for products, beyond your day job, ensuring a voice of sanity and clarity for the customer. Above all, you will know how to work well with people.
● Assess viability and appropriateness of potential projects by performing business case feasibility analysis
● Complete requirements analysis across a range of products and platforms in a fast paced, commercial, product-driven team
● Ensure that a holistic understanding of the product suite is maintained whilst performing analysis activities and throughout delivery, including business readiness for projects
● Strongly involved in project planning, understanding the business drivers whilst maintaining the need for continuous delivery
● Ensure that the BA function adheres to best practice and ensure that quality standards are met for BA artefacts
Essential skills / experience:
● 5+ years' experience as a senior level BA
● Must have recent Digital or Digital Agency background, including proven Web and Mobile BA experience.
● Experience of full end to end SDLC, from concept to delivery and beyond
● Highly proficient in eliciting and analysing requirements using a range of techniques (interviews, modelling, competitor analysis etc)
● Able to clearly present requirements solutions to various parties using a range of techniques (diagramming, mock-ups etc)
● Strong practical awareness of scrum lifecycle events and developing the required artefacts such as user stories
● Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Thrives in fast paced environment
Desirable skills / experience:
● BA Qualification / Training
● Digital / Media / Ecommerce background
This excellent role comes with a competitive salary up to £45,000 p/a, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to a maximum of 30 days with length of service, Company Pension, Breakfast every Wednesday, Early finish on Friday and a fantastic office in Bristol's Harbourside
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!