X2 FP&A Business Partner
- Posted 15th February 2021
- £40,000 - £55,000
- Ref: 1201929
Role: FP&A Business Partner X2
Artis has two exciting FP&A Business Partner roles with an interesting business who can offer lots of opportunities to assist business leaders with commercial decisions
- To work collaboratively as a Business Partner across key business areas and with key stakeholders
- Budgeting/Business planning – take ownership for elements of process, gathering information, updating models, generating outputs.
- Forecasting – build financial models to forecast financial statements, cash flows, debt requirements
- Help to manage the migration of forecast models from Excel to Adaptive Planning.
- Liaise with managers to gather data, document and challenge assumptions used in business planning.
- Own models used to forecast when new infrastructure is required
- Carry out investment appraisals
- Business partner with a number of departments and teams (including Aviation Development, Commercial and Operations), providing relevant and insightful support and analysis. This may include involvement in projects to improve operational efficiency, negotiate contracts or information for board papers.
- Help to define suite of reports and metrics. Assist with reporting to business leaders including insights and actions. Build reports in Tableau/PowerBI/Adaptive Planning
- Plan and manage personal workload, prioritising as appropriate and delivering against SLA’s.
- You will need to be an analytical, logical thinker, inquisitive with a keen eye for detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to add value as both an individual contributor and an active team member.
- Tenacious and resilient in your work, with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent academic record, highly numerate, comfortable working with complex mathematical problems
- Part/Fully ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- You will have the ability to apply your academic knowledge and experience to your day-to-day finance work and beyond.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business. Comfortable and experienced at challenging others where needed.
- Comfortable working with Excel to an advanced level (i.e. Data/pivots)
- You will be able to demonstrate commitment to your CPD,personal growth have an ability/desire to learn new techniques and engage proactively with change.
- Understanding of financial accounting principles, knowledge of financial statements and tax treatment
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.