Senior Payroll Specialist
- Barnstaple, South West
- Posted 20th July 2021
- £32,000 to £35,000 plus excellent bens
- Ref: 1201939
This highly entrepreneurial business, with a strong presence both here in the UK and overseas, has a brand new requirement to enhance and bolster their Shared Service function with the recruitment of a Senior Payroll Administrator. Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will joining their expanding finance team and play a fundamental role in leading on key payroll projects and providing the full spectrum of payroll services to the Group.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- To prepare input and reconcile employee details
- Processing accurate and timely monthly payrolls for payment via BACS
- Acting as the main point of contact for external and internal clients, answering payroll and pension related queries
- Producing and submitting all relevant payroll data to HMRC
- Partner closely with the HR team
- Identify, investigate and resolves discrepancies in payroll records
Skills and experience needed:
- A continuous improvement mindset with the ability to review processes and systems
- To have up to date knowledge of legislation in relation to payroll and pensions
- Excellent previous payroll experience and knowledge
- A passion for great service delivery, with excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Remote based for up to three days a week with the remainder spent working out of their stunning and newly renovated offices in North Devon, this really is the perfect time to be joining this truly unique employer.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.