- Bristol, South West
- Posted 2nd November 2018
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per Annum + Flex working, 25 days, Pension
- Ref: 12547
Duties of the Product Owner:
* Be the primary contact for the customer and the development team during the delivery phase of the project
* Provide guidance to the client on how best to use the products and features to improve their existing business process.
* Suggest amendments to their processes where you see how the products can bring benefit.
* Help ensure consistency in all client facing work in line with company standards and industry best practices
* Estimate and document the effort required to deliver solutions on behalf of customers or changes to existing customer journeys.
* Using the Agile SCRUM framework you will define the requirements in user story form, and define the criteria for success.
* Provide a visual representation of the solution in the form of wireframes or mock-ups so that the customer can agree to the solution ahead of the development sprint.
* Refine the user stories with the scrum team ahead of sprint to ensure the requirements are clear and understood by the team prior to development commencing.
* Previous experience as a Product Owner / Business Analyst
* Experience of working with software teams
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* External client facing experience
* Ability to lead customer facing workshops
* Requirements gathering
* User Story creation/mapping
* Wireframe/mock-up creation
* Jira experience
* Wireframing tools (such as Moqups)
* General understanding of UX principles
This fantastic role comes with a fantastic salary to £50,000 p/a, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday (Plus your birthday), 5% contributory pension, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, charity contribution in your name, fitness classes, childcare vouchers, free fruit and many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!