Cloud Solutions Engineer
- Bath, South West
- Posted 3rd December 2019
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per Annum + 20% Bonus, Pension, Staff Discount
- Ref: 16784
* Troubleshoot, secure, and maintain production environments
* Support and evolve CI/CD pipelines
* Work closely with QA and Developers to provide required level of support
* Build resilient systems using modern technologies within the Google Cloud Platform.
* Act as the key DevOps resource for the delivery of tasks to support the development teams on the transformation programme.
* Undertake Environment and Release management duties for the transformation programme
Experience of the following would be highly beneficial (The more, the better):
* A strong understanding of web security and performance issues with strong diagnostic skills.
* Strong shell scripting.
* A strong understanding of RHEL / CentOS and RPM packaging (inc Spacewalk)
* Virtualisation and Strong Networking experience
* Solid understanding of Infrastructure as code and configuration management (Puppet & Ansible)
* Docker Swarm and Kubernetes exposure
* Strong understanding of log centralisation and visualisation.
* Red Hat Certified System Administrator / Engineer
* Google Cloud Platform, AWS and / or Microsoft Azure
* Experience with application build pipelines including CI/CD
Puppet / Ansible / Bamboo / Tomcat / Apache / Docker / Kubernetes / Elastic Stack / CentOS / Ubuntu
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £50,000-55,000 p/a, a 15-20% annual bonus, pension, health cash plan, generous staff discount, free gym membership, cycle and computer scheme plus many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!