Head of B2B Sales
- Bridgwater, South West
- Posted 2nd August 2022
- £80000 - £85000 per Annum + Excellent Benefits & Bonus
- Ref: 365489
Your strong leadership and sales focus will deliver continuous improvement design and execution in areas including: sales strategy, training and development, sales process, systems, analysis and reporting. You will work collaboratively with other areas of the business supporting the sale cycle process ensuring a smooth customer experience.
Head of B2B Sales Responsibilities…
* You'll define and roll out new approaches, including the structured targeting of key markets and introduction of more robust sales planning.
* Driving new business initiatives and providing commercial leadership in framing strategies for customer profit improvement.
* Work side by side with marketing to shape the sales story, adding value and insight to the sales journey
* Have direct accountability for line management, you will need a keen eye for operational improvement within a B2B product sales function. Experienced in enhancing capability, driving conversion, challenging processes and performance through collaborative working is essential.
* Agree sales targets by product line, channel and KPIs. Continuously monitoring performance ensuring the support and implementation of improvement action plans covering any shortfalls in sales.
Head of B2B Sales Experience?
* You are an executor. You make things happen and are results oriented. You will be incredibly motivated and proactive of course.
* You are an influencer. You can drive change and action in teams, in the right way.
* Excellent communication skills in a commercial context, both spoken and written.
* Demonstrable sales leadership experience, you will inspire people.
* Experience of designing and leading sales operations for optimum performance.
* Understanding of multiple sales methodologies, and able to articulate benefits and limitations.
* Strong analytical background, you'll want to measure your progress towards success.
* Experience leading a large b2b office and field sales function compromising of sales managers and sales consultants within a retail environment would be preferable.
Excellent base salary, very strong bonus scheme, car allowance, flexible working, brilliant pension, healthcare and a long list of flexible benefits.
For full information regarding this role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV ahead of a conversation.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.