1st/2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
- Gloucester, South West
- Posted 8th July 2019
- £22000.00 - £28000.00 per Annum + Bonus, 24 days holiday, Pension
- Ref: 37951
The successful Service Desk Analyst will be providing the following support services:
* 1st /2nd Line support
* Creating / updating incidents
* Remotely troubleshooting IT related issues (Desktop, Server and Microsoft Cloud Services)
* Administration / support of Microsoft Office 365 portals.
* Administration of Microsoft Cloud Licenses with suppliers.
* Liaise with third party companies which include Microsoft and Cisco.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience required:
* A-level or equivalent qualifications.
* Experience in I.T infrastructure Installations.
* Minimum one Microsoft qualification and accreditation.
* Microsoft Office 2016, 2013 and 2010 knowledge.
* Microsoft Office 365 knowledge.
* Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10 operating systems knowledge.
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to 2016 operating systems knowledge.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
* Degree level or equivalent qualifications.
* Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016 knowledge.
* Microsoft Cloud Services (Office 365, Intune, SharePoint)
Salary & Benefits:
This excellent role comes with a basic salary of £22,000-28,000 p/a based on experience which is accompanied by a KPI based bonus, 22-24 days holiday, Private health cover, Pension and life insurance to name but a few. They are also looking for someone who is ambition to move into a 2nd/3rd line level role.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!