- Newport, Other
- Posted 12th August 2019
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per Annum + 10% Bonus, 6% Pension, 24 days Hols
- Ref: 85737
The successful Project Manager will have some or all of the following qualities:
* Promotes a culture that encourages high levels of staff motivation and morale
* Promotes effective succession planning within their projects
* Ensures Values and behaviours are embedded into the day to day operations of the project management team
* Manages and builds good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Works closely with all other departments to ensure that all projects have been effectively scoped, planned, costed and delivery milestones agreed with each department.
* Ensures delivery of all projects to agreed criteria of cost, time and quality.
* Works with their Finance Partner and the PMO to ensure effective and accurate control of costs, benefit realisation and financial reporting across all projects
* Works with the Product Management team to ensure projects deliver strategic product roadmaps as planned.
* Provides essential project progress and status reporting highlighting risks and issues for escalation to the internal sponsors and programme board
* Defines and implements processes, documentation and tools to gather the internal or external client's requirement effectively to deliver projects smoothly.
* Prince 2 or equivalent professional qualification
* Experience of working in a Waterfall environment
* MS Project
* Managing and delivering projects in line with cost, quality and time constraints
* Managing budgets and forecasts
* Risk and Issue management and maintenance of a comprehensive RAID (and variations thereof)
* Experienced at managing co-located and virtual teams
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies and frameworks
* Experience of implementing new client projects within an outsourced operation
* Experience of implementing projects within Financial Services
* Understanding and experience of working with strategic roadmaps
* Working knowledge of Agile methodology
* Exposure to ISO/CMMI frameworks
This fantastic opportunity comes with an excellent basic salary from £50,000-55,000 p/a and is accompanied with a 10% bonus, Private Medical Insurance, 24 days holiday (increasing to up to 30 days with service), 6% Pension, Life Assurance, Flex Benefits, Eye Test and an annual Flu Vaccination to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!