Embedded Software Engineer
- West Sussex, South East
- Posted 28th November 2019
- £45000 - £60000 per Annum + 28 days, Pension, Healthcare
- Ref: 93827
Additional tasks will include:
* Writing Test procedures and Test Scripts and performing Unit testing
* Implementing requirements changes
* Investigating and implementing problem reports and change requests
* Reviewing and re-working the design artefacts
* Customer facing
* Embedded C++ development to high standards
* Linux application and driver development experience within an Embedded Linux Platform
* Understanding of the full product development lifecycle within a secure environment.
* Development of Software plans, requirements development and software verification.
* Application of relevant standards
* Integration into lifecycles using a range of lifecycle methodologies, including SCRUM.
* Experience with customer support dealing with people face to face
* Good time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
* Willingness to work within a consultancy environment that may require some UK based travel.
Candidates will need to hold current SC level security clearance or be willing to undergo the process.
Our client are looking for several Embedded Software Engineer's with salaries ranging from £45,000-60,000 p/a depending on experience. This will be accompanied by 28 days holiday, a 40 hour working week, pension, medical insurance, income protection, perk box, cycle to work, plus many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!