Finance Business Partner
- Plymouth, South West
- Posted 9th January 2020
- £45000 - £60000 per Annum
- Ref: ARJAN20
Artis are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a regional leading company in the in South West. As Finance Business Partner you will work with other operational heads to proactively drive business improvements. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Finance Business Partner will ensure accuracy of all costs in relation to gross margin, supporting operations and analyse financial performance within production.
- Financial business partnering to Operations
- Working with operational heads in the production and control of budgets, forecasts and manufacturing plans
- Monitor performance and progress against them using variance analysis
- Proactively identify process improvements
- Contribute to the ongoing development of financial plans which deliver savings and improved value for money
- Prepare statistical information and reports as required in order to identify trends and areas of improvement, along with financial solutions
- Support preparation of Management Accounts
- Oversee cost of sales reporting
- To carry out project work as required
- To demonstrate commercial awareness regarding the company's products, customers, markets and production processes
- To promote the business as a market leader
What you will need to succeed
- Have a strong operational background
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate financial information to Operations Senior Managers
- To both lead and support cross-functional groups as circumstances require
Qualifications / Skills
- Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the manufacturing sector
- High standard of IT skills and competent use of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
If this sounds like your next Financial career step and the opportunity to work for a leading company appeals to your career aspirations, please apply today.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!