- Salisbury, South West
- Posted 7th November 2019
- £300 - £350 per Day
- Ref: BASA
This contract will run for an initial 1 year with extensions to follow
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Identify the fit gap into the future and fit gap of the process discrepancy and alignment with policy, whilst also ensuring GDPR compliance
* Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements.
* Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps.
* Identify the fit gap into the future and fit gap of the process discrepancy and alignment with policy, whilst also ensuring GDPR compliance.
* Carry out migration support to the contracted implementer of the new ERP system.
* Generate process maps for the future system working with business users.
* Develop guidance for new ERP users which drives the Management System.
* Understand migration of current data into future system
* Understand pre-existing processes within the business/driving the business.
Track record of delivering and mapping end to end process in a business environment
* Strong analytical capabilities
* Skills in the use of documentation, planning and presentation software tools e.g. Advanced MS Office, SharePoint, Visio skills
* Understanding of company's business model and business methodologies
* Process Reengineering / Continuous Improvement experience
* Excellent communications skills Project management experience
* Experience of working within transformational change Recognised Business Analysis Foundation level qualification is preferred (but not essential)
This fantastic opportunity comes with a rate of £300 - £350 per day.
Additionally, candidates will need to hold Security Clearance or be willing to undergo the process.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!