Senior Contact Centre Operations Manager
- Posted 27th April 2021
- £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits, Bonus & Flexible working
- Ref: CCOP65944PB
My Client is a well-known leading brand looking for an 'inspirational leader’ to manage the day-to-day operational performance, service, and delivery in their multi-channel contact centre operation.
We would ideally like to engage with candidates who have the hands-on ability to develop, mentor and coach team managers leading to an improved performance whilst being able to bring in new ideas to the strategic plans moving forward.
Your core role will require you to…
- Control the contact centre operation ensuring the key outputs of your area are achieved and improve departmental KPI’s.
- Identify training needs and encouraged staff to develop their own skills further with an organisation committed and focused on employee engagement.
- Support and develop team leaders in their roles so that they maximise their contribution and potential.
- Provide effective and timely communication to stakeholders on success and failures.
Essentially you will consider yourself to be a…
- Highly motivated, influential leader who will be able to inspire success through others, enjoy coaching and developing team leaders.
- Strong leader who can clearly communicate a vision, providing direction and motivating team members to outperform against targets.
- Team player, who works with others to accomplish objectives and deliver a positive result while developing and maintaining open, honest and constructive relationships.
- Business focused individual who ensures activities are organised to deliver best value and promotes an environment where excellent customer service is a priority and improved quality of performance for customers is constantly sought.
- Competent and consistent Senior Contact Centre Operations Manager being able to use this structure/ platform to ensure your teams members have been able to achieve team SLA, KPI’s and Contact Centre operating targets. Coupled with this will be strong examples of performance management.
- Excellent base salary.
- Up to 20% bonus.
- Flexible working, 1/2 days a week on site.
- Pension, healthcare and a long list of flexible benefits.
Knowledge and experience of managing a multi-channel contact centre operation is essential.
Artis Customer Contact is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Contact Centre, Customer Service and Customer Experience professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.