- Posted 6th October 2021
- £28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits, Bonus & Car Allowance
- Ref: COMSUPPB6547
Artis Procurement are pleased to be supporting this leading brand in their search for a Commercial Supervisor. This role will suit someone from an account management or supply chain background, looking for your next challenge
You will be responsible for supervising the bid management process ensuring operational excellence is completed to a high standard, while maintaining strong commercial customer relationships. You will also be required to conduct rate reviews, contract negotiations and contract extensions with the existing customer base.
- Completion of Request for information and Request for quotation documentation and/or pre-checks.
- Management of initial new enquiries and continuing to provide support throughout the process.
- Creation of operating agreements, proposals and cost models for new business
- Understand profitability of key customers within the group.
- Key Account Management support with regards to improvements and ongoing / future commercial discussions.
- Engagement with leadership team to ensure continuous improvement measures are in place to drive the operational effectiveness of the contract.
- Understands and manages the key risks to the contracts ensuring escalation where necessary.
- Work closely with the customer to ensure an understanding of their strategic ambitions and we play a lead role in supporting them
- Keep the customer appraised of all products and benefits that we can offer.
- Optimise revenue opportunities by offering our full range of services to customers and their wider parent company.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience/qualifications:
- At least 3 years of account management experience.
- Previous experience working within a B2B account management environment and an understanding of the different types of services, SLAs and styles necessary to successfully operate with all customers.
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Experience of working within a supply chain or logistics would be advantageous.
Benefits include - 26 days holiday, 5k car allowance, pension, bonus, and much more…
Artis Recruitment provide specialist recruitment services within HR, Finance, IT, Procurement, Marketing, Customer Contact and Executive Search.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.