Claims Process Performance Manager
- Posted 20th January 2021
- £40,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits & Bonus
- Ref: CPPM6987PB
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Claims Process Improvement Manager to join our successful Client based in the south west.
As a Claims Process Improvement Manager, you will be a lead within the organisation's warranty claims performance programme, which is a major development programme designed to create new better ways of working across the claims operation and improve the quality and effectiveness of all processes and interactions with their customers and suppliers.
This is a new and exciting role where you will need to be a highly motivated, influential communicator who will be able to
- Identify, manage and implementation of improvement efforts aligned to the business goals with emphasis on removing cost and increasing process efficiency, understanding product performance, improving customer experience, maximising technology, capability, and improving activity base cost.
- Lead, motivate, and be an influential leader who will be able to inspire success through others.
- Identify the desired future state for claims warranty processes and develop a plan to achieve this.
- Ensure and be accountable that all processes meet company requirements and be consider as an expert by internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish root causes of any errors and issues.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills, coupled with an expert knowledge of change management principles.
- Work with senior leaders to agree, prioritise, plan, coordinate implementation and follow up on all process improvement activities.
- Ensure reimbursement from suppliers for warranty costs when appropriate. Working with Procurement to agree parameters of supplier warranty recharges.
For full information regarding this role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV for further information.
Artis Customer Contact is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Contact Centre, Customer Service and Customer Experience professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.