Customer Support Operations Manager
- Posted 5th July 2021
- £40,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits, Bonus & Flexible Working
- Ref: CSOMPB569778
A major and recognised brand seeks an experienced Financial Services Customer Support Ops Manager to lead the further development of their and back-office function. They are looking for a driven individual who is experienced at delivering exceptional service performance, where the customer is always at the forefront of decision making.
Our client would ideally like to engage with candidates who have the hands on ability to develop, mentor and coach team managers, leading to an improved performance whilst being able to bring in new ideas to the strategic plans moving forward
As the leader in this area, you will be responsible for managing and cultivating the business relationships in order to achieve operational targets and promote our customer support operation as recognised Centre of Excellence.
This is an exciting role where you will need to be a highly motivated, influential individual who will be able to…
- Lead and inspire others at all levels to maximise their potential.
- Identify business needs, objectives and goals and delivering through operational excellence.
- Achieve and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and quality across the different functions.
- Be accountable for setting and achievement of all operational performance measures.
- Champion 'Quality’ and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- Analyse, interpretation and reporting on operational performance, identifying areas of under-performance and implementing solutions.
- Liaising effectively across all functions within the business.
Essentially you will consider yourself…
- An experienced operational leader who enjoys delivering operational excellence through others.
- A self-motivated leader with the ability to inspire others to maximise their potential.
- Passionate about quality and service delivery.
- To be an operational and change management expert.
- A strong leader who has the ability to lead, coach and develop people to ensure an increase in individual performance.
- To have a good understanding of process improvement that can improve service, quality and efficiency.
- To be resilient and calm in high pressure situations.
- Excellent base salary.
- Up to 20% bonus.
- Flexible working, 3 days a week on site.
- Pension, healthcare and a long list of flexible benefits.
Competent and consistent Operations Manager being able to use this structure/ platform to ensure your team members have been able to achieve team SLA, KPI’s and operating targets. Coupled with this will be strong examples of change management.
Artis Customer Contact is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Contact Centre, Customer Service and Customer Experience professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.