Digital Partnerships Executive
- Bristol City Centre, South West
- Posted 9th October 2019
- £27000 - £30000 per Annum
- Ref: DGP-43
- Collaboratively identify new opportunities and optimisations to maximise the number of and value of new clients.
- Coordinate affiliate campaigns; ensure affiliates have the assets and information required to efficiently promote the brand
- On -boarding of new affiliates
- Staying up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends and investigate appropriate opportunities
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly on affiliate performance at a channel, product and partner level.
They are interested in seeing people that have at least a couple years either in a client side or agency role. You need to have demonstrable experience of the day to day running of online marketing channel(s) - preferably Affiliates. Also a good understanding of online marketing KPIs, including CPA, CPL, CPC, CPM etc.
If this sounds of interest, please submit your most up to date CV and one of our Marketing consultants will be in touch.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!