- Gloucestershire, South West
- Posted 15th April 2019
- £26000 - £28000 per Annum
- Ref: HR0319
There is a very exciting opportunity for an HR professional, particularly experienced in Employee Relations, to join a market leading, financial services organisation based in Gloucestershire. Reporting to the Employee Relations Manager, you will provide timely and accurate advice, guidance and recommendations to line managers on employee relations matters, covering matters such as; disciplinary, terminations, grievance, performance and long & short-term absence issues. You will be expected to manage multiple cases at any one given time so your organisation is key.
In the role you'll:
- Use your understanding of all key Human Resources disciplines but in particular, company people policies and procedures i.e. Disciplinary, Grievance, Absence Management (including Occupational Health referrals) to enable high quality, consistent and trusted advice to be given to Leadership teams and employees alike.
- Design and deliver in partnership with Employee Development workshops and training to strengthen employee relations capability amongst people-managers.
- Identify gaps and/or inefficiencies regarding key processes. You'll work collaboratively with the Business Partners & wider teams to manage them
- Develop collaborative working relationships across all specialist teams within the People & Development Division driving a holistic, seamless service for the business.
- Up to date Employment Law knowledge, awareness of Employee Relations best practices and how these have been applied practically
- A good understanding of key employee life cycle events for employees and alignment with core ER polices & practices including but not limited to induction, development planning and leavers.
- Excellent communication skills - you'll be working closely with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to apply emotional intelligence to a diverse range of people
- Strong computer skills - Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- CIPD qualification or working towards CIPD is desirable
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!