- Bristol, South West
- Posted 14th May 2019
- £30000 - £33000 per Annum
- Ref: HRAD0519
The role in a nutshell....
* Manage the Recruitment and Selection process
* Ensure a swift onboarding process - making sure offers of Employment are produced and distributed in a timely manner
* Review resignation letters, produce Confirmation of Resignation Letters and address any potential grievance situations, informing the Head of HR of any concerns.
* Provide Payroll with full details of leavers' information advising of adjustments/deductions to make and update the HRIS.
* Ensure all HR documentation requiring signatures are chased and obtained in a timely manner.
* Ensuring Company benefits are processed and passed to Payroll and relevant paperwork is issued.
* Ensure documentation received that affect changes to the payroll are gathered and organised together appropriately and readily available to be processed when the payroll is due.
* Ensure all internal forms and payroll instructions are fully and accurately completed, authorised by the relevant manager or director and/or verified by HR before processing through payroll. Deal with any payment discrepancies and inform Payroll of such discrepancies.
* Provide detailed advice and assistance to managers on all Employee Relations issues including disciplinaries, grievances, capability, redundancies, absences, sickness, maternity, paternity and adoptive system adhering to the Company's policies and procedures and current legislation, ensure appropriate and timely formal letters are sent out at each formal process.
* Identify training and development needs.
* Provide coaching and development to managers through one-to-one and group sessions.
* Participate in team meetings to discuss developments, ideas and concerns, to improve the HR department.
* Ensure the accurate and timely upkeep of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS), ensuring ALL information relating to new, existing and ex-employees are entered onto the system.
You will have:
* A degree in Human Resources Management / Qualified member of CIPD Level 3
* Experience of working as a Generalist HR Advisor in a standalone site role
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written
* Strong relationship skills and ability to influence at all levels.
* Project management skills
* Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
* Proven experience in using HRIS
* Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Please apply for the full job description!
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!