Head of HR
- Brentford, London
- Posted 21st June 2022
- £110000 - £125000 per Annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, LTIP, Pension etc
- Ref: HofHR LON
Our client is looking for a Global strategic Head of HR to join an expanding corporate function within this highly respected brand, based in London. You will be providing thought leadership across corporate functions, whilst working closely with the HRD to lead on the development of an overarching People Strategy. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Take a lead on the Transformation and modernisation of the operating model.
- Produce briefing and option papers for key stakeholders to enable an informed business choice in regards to workforce and capabilities.
- Owning and designing the strategy re-fresh process and engaging across the organisation to ensure the business has a people strategy that is future proof and fit for purpose.
- Look at external trends, and analyse/evaluate internal and external best practice.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable Global background of building strong, long term relationships with multiple, senior stakeholders across the businesses that are both complex and highly regarded. You will have excellent business partnering skills, ideally with large functions with an ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a clear and concise way which generates executive stakeholder buy-in. Proven commercial HR experience is key but more importantly, you will evidence your ability to design and implement complex people strategies.
The organisation operates a hybrid working model including time working form home.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.