Internal Communications Manager
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 10th May 2022
- £40000 - £50000 per Annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Ref: Int Comms CW
Artis have been retained by Clarke Willmott to identify a new Internal Communications Manager, to be based in Bristol, with flexible working. Working closely with colleagues in both HR and Marketing the Internal Communications Manager co-ordinates a wide range of internal communication activities in order to:
- Support the Firm's strategy
- Assist in the management of the Firm's corporate reputation
- Drive employee engagement
- Deliver the internal communications strategy and engagement plan, ensuring that business goals, initiatives and people news are communicated effectively and in line with our values.
- Plan and deliver internal communications for our change programmes and campaigns, championing the importance of employee voice/inclusion/co creation and evidence-based practice as part of strategies and plans.
- Develop communication strategies to support local change and transformation activities - providing advice and challenge. Ensuring alignment with any ongoing business or people strategy communication plans.
- Manage and continuously improve overall channel infrastructure, utilising insight from evaluation to ensure effective targeting of messages. Regularly audit channel requirements to ensure they are good fit for our culture and strategies.
- Write high quality creative communication material/content through your own work and working through others in the BD&M team. Ensuring the most effective channels and tactics are used within stand-alone and on-going communications so communication is clear and aligned with our business strategy.
- Manage the delivery and planning of the Firm's Internal communications events, both virtually and face to face.
- Build and foster relationships across each function and division to understand requirements and ensure employees are engaged and informed no matter whether they are based remotely or in any of our office locations
- Work with others in building a listening culture and build feedback mechanisms into internal communications to enable employees to have an opportunity for dialogue.
- Participate in any firm-wide campaigns by the Business Development & Marketing team.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in an internal communications role, ideally in-house with the ability to work effectively and productively with internal stakeholders at all levels. You will possess excellent writing and editing skills together with strong interpersonal and written communication skills. You will be able to juggle multiple tasks and projects successfully, maintaining quality and present information and ideas effectively, engaging the audience.
A fantastic opportunity with clear a succession strategy for career development. Contact Artis Recruitment for more information.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.