Head of Finance
- North Yorkshire, Harrogate
- Posted 7th January 2022
- £65k to £70k plus excellent benefits including 5% bonus (hybrid working)
- Ref: JT070122
Artis Finance are excited to be assisting this preeminent international and widely recognised brand with the recruitment of a new Head of Finance role based near Harrogate. With a broad product portfolio, global footprint and advanced digital capabilities this is a superb opportunity to join this market leader. The position will work closely with Head of International Finance and the Managing Director to set financial plans, KPI’s and other key success criteria to support their growing business. This role is a blend of financial reporting, people leadership and business partnering. In this role you will:
- Work as part of the International Finance Leadership Team and manage all financial matters relating to the global business
- Work closely with the MD & key operational managers providing a high level of commercial acumen with reference to business plans & strategic initiatives
- Lead the small finance team in the provision of financial information and controls as well as both commercial and operational support ensuring information is shared and understood to help deliver operational efficiencies
Skills and experience required:
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified with post qualification experience
- Commercial mindset with the ability to communicate at a senior level.
- Strong team management experience, able to develop and shape according to growth.
- Strong financial control experience to ensure a timely and accurate month end.
- Financial Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting experience.
- Personable and approachable to compliment the family-feel culture
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.