Senior Contracts Officer
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 13th September 2018
- £25000.00 - £35000 per Annum
- Ref: KP106
Keen for a challenge? Looking to make use of your procurement experience in a new environment?
This is a great opportunity to join a global, growing defence business based in Bristol as a Senior Contracts Officer. You'll be a highly valued team member, providing commercial support through the letting & management of contracts.
In your role you will be expected to:
* Draft and issue ITTs/ITNs, contracts & manage the procurement process up to and beyond contract award
- Effectively manage the contracts within your responsibility by building strong working relationships with both contractor, customer & colleagues
- Negotiate contract terms, conditions and prices within licensed/delegated powers for Procurement activity
* Mentor junior staff to facilitate their personal & professional development
* Provide commercial support and support to staff, stakeholders & customers
* Ensure all commercial activity within your area of responsibility is performed to the highest standards
* Strong verbal & written communication skills - the ability work well in a team
* Procurement / Contract management experience
* The ability to be SC Cleared or already SC cleared
* Knowledge of ITTs and ITNs contracts
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!