- Bristol, South West
- Posted 8th November 2018
- £18000 - £20000 per Annum
- Ref: KP113
There is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, entrepreneurial and globally connected, Bristol based company as a Purchasing Assistant. As a result of their growth, this is a new role to further strengthen their Operations / Purchasing team. Along with the team, the range of products in this company are expanding, meaning no day will be the same. If you can see yourself developing a career in this field, this is a fab chance for an ambitious individual to get stuck in!
In the role you'll:
* Provide administrative support
* Raise purchase orders as required
* Regularly liaise with suppliers worldwide to resolve queries and chase orders
* Monitor and maintain Purchase orders, including keeping the system up to date
* Maintain the system data relative to role
* Deal with internal staff and suppliers to resolve any quality issues
* Liaise with the warehouse supervisor for all imports and exports
* Draft and monitor export and import documentation
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy - highly numerate
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent IT skills - Word & Excel
* Experience working in a purchasing role & knowledge of supply chain would be advantageous
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!