- Bristol, South West
- Posted 7th January 2019
- £28000 - £30000 per Annum
- Ref: KP120
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Officer to join a professional services organisation. The right candidate will be looking to grow and develop with the team, providing support to their department ensuring procurement of goods and services are conducted in compliance with policies, procedures and legislation.
In the role you'll:
- Procure supplies and services for the organisation as cost effectively as possible
- Lead procurement, in conjunction with the Project Leader and/or Procurement & Supplies Manager.
- Produce tender documentation for contracts, including analysis and evaluation.
- Be the subject matter expert to advise the team on all elements of procurement and contract management to ensure compliance to regulations
- Monitor and evaluate contract and supplier relationship management
- Experience in contract management
- A full MCIPS qualification or CIPS level 4 willing to study
- Strong organisational skills
- Clear and confident communication skills - both written and oral
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Driving license is required
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!