Digital Marketing Executive - CMS/UX
- Bristol City Centre, South West
- Posted 11th September 2018
- £25000 - £30000 per Annum
- Ref: MA1243
* Responsible for managing and updating content onto internal Intranet and internal apps.
* Manage and upload content to the digital marketing channels, including all websites, video, email services, social media
and client facing apps.
* Responsible for CMS management, identifying improvements & maintenance of external communication platforms.
* Support development projects in the Digital Marketing team, including taking a lead on User Acceptance Testing
* Manage social media mentions to ensure appropriate escalation to the wider business
* Support for the wider social media strategy
There are a lot progression opportunities for this individual, if you're interested to build a career, the platform is there. This role also includes some excellent benefits, including pension and bonus
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!