Group Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 9th June 2021
- £55000 - £60000 per Annum
- Ref: MILC&BM3june21
Working directly with the Total Reward Director you'll pull together a comprehensive compensation & benefits programme in support of key strategic business objectives. Commercially aware and an experienced subject expert, you'll sit within a high-preforming HR team delivering a tailored evidence-based plan in line with commercial, legislative and regulatory requirements. You will shape and implement the compensation and benefits proposition including annual reward cycle, pension and benefit offering and SAYE.
- Shape and implement the compensation and benefits proposition to support business needs and reflect market.
- Plan and execute annual reward cycle in accordance with governance requirements and guided by benchmarking and modelling as required.
- Oversee the benefit offering ensuring benefits meet business needs and are operated in accordance with policy and legislative requirements and agreed SLAs.
- Ensure annual reward activities align to and support the performance management annual cycle.
- Provide insight and advice to support continuous improvement and management within risk and controls framework.
- Work with external providers to provide market data and trends that inform the annual cycle.
- Manage, motivate and coach a small team; create and implement policies, provide reward technical advice and support projects as required.
A commercially astute reward professional you'll offer strategic thinking & insight, technical/subject matter expertise, people management experience and stakeholder management skills. A self starter with a creative vision for a unified, commercially driven compensation & benefits programme you will revel in the challenge and responsibility of developing this key function.
For more information and confidential discussion please contact us directly or apply online.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.