Contact Centre Outsource Partnership Manager
- Posted 29th April 2021
- Up to £70,000 + Excellent Benefits & Bonus
- Ref: OUTPARCC52471
My client is a well-known leading UK brand who is looking for a high calibre Contact Centre Outsource Partnership Manager to drive customer excellence into their multi-site outsourced partners.
You will work collaboratively with the outsourced partners to achieve key metrics on performance and service. You will ensure they are achieving pre-agreed KPIs, you will have a full understanding of trends and analysis of data and you will effectively manage and drive a culture of caring for customers, keeping it simple and getting it right the first time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced forward thinking Contact Centre Partnership Manager to develop their own skills further with an organisation committed and focused on employee engagement.
Your core role will require you to…
- Design and drive the execution of the operational performance strategy for each of our outsourced partners, using operational insight to understand how the department is performing and then making recommendations that would improve productivity and quality of work.
- Understand and remove any significant business and customer pain points from processes to support improved performance.
- Deliver strategic and operationally critical projects such as defining the roadmap of process change opportunities.
- Define the roadmap of process change opportunities, working with supporting teams to deliver and implement changes, defining the opportunities to channel shift our customers from traditional telephony contact to digital and automated channels.
- Excellent base salary.
- Up to 20% bonus.
- Flexible/Remote working,
- Pension, healthcare and a long list of flexible benefits
- There is some travel in this role as you will be required to work across multiple sites.
Knowledge and experience of managing outsource contact centre providers and contact centre operations is essential.
Artis Customer Contact is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Contact Centre, Customer Service and Customer Experience professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.