- Swindon, South West
- Posted 16th May 2019
- Up to £28000 per Annum
- Ref: PAY0519
Artis HR are looking for a driven & knowledgeable Payroll professional to join a leading Swindon based organisation. You will be joining The HR & Payroll team for a Maternity Cover Contract, working flexible, part-time hours.
In the role you'll:
*Create payroll audit sheets & process all payroll amendments in the HR system. Integrate all items for processing.
* Check payslips & payroll reports, to ensure accuracy of payroll processing, including manually checking calculations, liaise with payroll provider regarding amendments.
* Complete Finance net pay comparison reports and other audit/reporting requirements associated with the payroll. Answer queries relating to the payroll from Finance in order for net pay report to be signed off.
* Maintain the Flexible Benefits Portal and Pension online site with relevant changes - set up of new starters, leavers and personal amendments.
* Draw upon information from benefits reports via Benefits provider, identify what changes require an amendment through payroll and set up in benefit screens.
* Complete Pension reconciliation spreadsheet each month and advise Finance of amount to be paid. Update pension payment site and send payments across.
* Monthly GQE and auto-enrolment processes & reporting.
* Produce monthly benefit reports for providers including reconciliation against new starters and leavers. Complete benefit providers monthly templates.
* Support pay related queries regards take-home pay, benefits and deductions.
* Cover and provide support for the HR Team for general queries in relation to pay & benefits including checking holiday calculations for leavers.
* Previous experience of running a monthly payroll
* Be proficient in Microsoft office, in particular with using Excel to manipulate data.
* Confidence in manual tax and national insurance calculations, and the processing of statutory payments, i.e. SMP, SHPP and SSP.
* Strong communication skills - working well as part of a team is essential
* An adaptable & organised approach to tasks & the ability to work with conflicting priorities, dealing with tasks given at short notice
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!