Service Delivery and Installations Director
- Reading (Remote),
- Posted 18th December 2020
- £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits,Bonus & Car Allowance
- Ref: PB15497SDD
Artis Customer Contact are pleased to be working with this rapidly growing, market leading organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Service Delivery and Installations Director. You will drive their continued development and scale up their service delivery function ensuring they become a global leader in their field.
Working in conjunction with the Sales and Customer Success teams you will be responsible for delivering the installation programme of their video and electronic monitoring systems, into their newly contracted sites. You will ensure all work is completed in the most efficient way possible, maintaining strong customer relationships and be pivotal to the rapid growth of this critical area of the business.
Responsibilities will include…
- Overseeing day-to-day delivery operations, including efficient installation of newly contracted sites, as well as providing ongoing hardware support, maintenance and first line customer support.
- Leading and developing the existing service delivery team to evolve into a “centre of excellence” that provides support, training and supervision for third party providers.
- Managing 3rd party providers, maintaining high standards for quality and service.
- Expanding and managing 3rd party providers, identifying a range of suitable partners in order to deliver continued growth in the number, size and complexity of deployments in the UK, Europe and USA.
- Leading the establishment of the service delivery model in new markets and geographies.
- Making recommendations to the Board on future developments / investments to support continued and rapid growth.
You will be able to demonstrate…
- Experience of scaling up a field service team.
- Being a self-starter, happy to deliver across a broad spectrum of activity and take on new challenges with limited supervision.
- Being super-organised, with the ability to prioritise, coordinate and manage a busy service delivery team.
- Working flexibly to deliver for the customer whilst maintaining the level of process and structure appropriate for a regulated solution.
- Experience of growing and managing third party providers.
- Being a great communicator and influencer, able to communicate effectively with, and work alongside, a multitude of stakeholders, from executive and board directors, to field engineers and more junior colleagues.
Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension Scheme, 25 days of Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Flexible/Remote working.
Artis Recruitment provide specialist recruitment services within HR, Finance, IT, Procurement, Marketing, Customer Contact and Executive Search.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.