IT Procurement Buyer (Remote Working)
- Posted 4th February 2021
- £38,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: PBITB15987/
My client is going through a major procurement transformation programme, and as such are recruiting for an IT Procurement Buyer role. The role will apply best practice Procurement processes, to identify opportunity and maximise benefits and deliver returns. The holder will be required to build relationships with internal stakeholders and work on a cross functional basis to deliver end to end sourcing solutions.
Responsibility’s to include…
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders, being the go-to figure in positioning IT procurement more strategically within the business.
- Identify key IT spend areas of opportunity, develop a Procurement strategy and negotiate new best-in-class agreements in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of strategic sourcing plans.
- Provide procurement expertise to negotiate optimum supply terms, formalise supply contracts and implement suitably authorised, acceptable, preferred/approved supply arrangements.
- Performing regular RFI's, RFP's and benchmark analysis on high-dependency IT activities.
- Develop, measure and monitor KPI's and Supply Level Agreements for categories of expenditure through quarterly reviews with suppliers.
- To deliver ongoing benefits to the internal and external customer through supplier management.
- Manage all central agreements by facilitating the maintenance of the central database of contracts.
Ideally you will have…
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills are essential.
- Experience of managing IT products and services.
- Ability of gaining knowledge quickly.
- Supplier Management experience.
- Good operational knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Completion or actively studying towards completion of MCIPS.
- Home based role and flexible working
For full information regarding this role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV ahead of a conversation.
Artis Procurement is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Merchandising professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.