- Corsham, South West
- Posted 7th November 2019
- £250 - £300 per Day
- Ref: PCCO
Project Coordinator required by market leading public sector organisation based in Corsham.
This contract will run until June 2020
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsibilities Accountable to the relevant Project Manager Developing, maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change lifecycle.
* Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
* Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
* Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks
* Maintaining project documentation
* Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
* Produce project documentation
* Manage issues; risks, dependencies, assumption and other controls
* Arrange, prepare materials, facilitate, chair and document meetings
* Manage project resources including staff, contractors and spend
* Assure suppliers plans, project controls and progress reports
* Manage QA processes
* Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools
* Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems
* Experience of working successfully in large, complex organisations.
This fantastic opportunity comes with a rate of £280 - £300 per day.
Additionally, candidates will need to hold SC level security clearance or be willing to undergo the process.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!