IT Project Manager
- Swindon / Remote, Wiltshire
- Posted 18th November 2021
- £45,000-50,000 p/a + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: RC0986
IT Project Manager required by market leading, award winning retail sector organisation based in Swindon. This role will require 2 days a week on average onsite. The IT Project Manager will need to be highly organised and will be responsible for managing the entire project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless delivery of projects
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage the successful delivery of a project on time, to budget and of the right quality through appropriate use of standard project management methodology, reporting to the Project Board on all aspects of the project and ultimately bringing the project to a controlled close
- Successfully manage project risk through effective analysis, mitigation and contingency planning, ensuring the project risk log is regularly updated, reviewed and shared with the project team
- Provide the Project Board with fully impacted solution options to complex project issues in order to drive timely decision-making
- Engage the relevant stakeholders, ensuring effective communication is maintained throughout the lifecycle through the project Communication Plan and monitoring of feedback
- Provide leadership to the project team comprising, direct reports, virtual members and third party suppliers
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Experienced in a similar role delivering IT projects
- Ensuring all internal stakeholders support the project where necessary to ensure rollout within the agreed timescales
- Detailed knowledge of principles, methods, techniques & tools associated with the project lifecycle
- Skilled at challenging the accepted way of doing things, offering innovative solutions
- Evidence of success in managing relationships
- Experience of leading multi-function teams
- Qualified in and the practical application of PRINCE2/MSP methodologies
This fantastic opportunity comes with a starting salary of £45,000-50,00 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes an excellent training and development programme, fantastic career progression opportunities, staff discount, 28 days holiday (Plus your birthday off), high street discounts, cinema ticket offers, childcare vouchers and many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.