- Bristol / Remote, Avon
- Posted 9th April 2021
- £45,000-50,000 p/a + 10% Annual Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: RC1291
Data Analyst required by market leading FinTech organisation based in Bristol with remote working. The role will initially cover Maternity leave for a period of 12 months but is very likely to be made permanent due to expansion within the team. The Data Analyst will be responsible for owning the data analysis, curation and troubleshooting for 3 main divisions within the organisation.
To be a success in this role, you will need a fine eye for detail and have a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases, ideally pyramid.
- Drive analysis for real business decisions, problems and assess results for campaigns
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly KPI and MIS reports
- Solve problems and answer questions using data skills
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced SQL skills
- Advanced Excel & VBA skills
- Vlookup, Hlookup, Pivot Table, Charts, Nested If, Countif, Countifs, Sumif, Sumifs, Sum product, Index, Match, Conditional Formatting, Slicer etc.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in data analysis
- Bachelors in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £45,000-50,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes a 10% annual bonus, 25 days holiday, a company pension, healthcare and many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.