Business Analyst (Legal Sector)
- Fully Remote,
- Posted 26th February 2021
- £400-425 per day (Outside of IR35)
- Ref: RC4540
Business Analyst required by national law film who have 9 offices based in UK. This is a 6 month initial contract (OUTISDE IR35) and can be completed remotely.
The Business Analyst will need previous experience of the legal sector and a background in working on both business change and large software implementation projects.Responsibilities:
- Produce robust business cases and support the production of project plans, resource requirements and delivery of products to enable the realisation of business benefits Use appropriate business analysis activities throughout the project lifecycle to achieve the required outcomes.
- Identify and deliver successful business analysis products within different business change frameworks and environments e.g. agile, waterfall, projects and programmes.
- Identify and document business requirements using a range of business analysis techniques including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal clients to analyse information, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology and external suppliers. Serve as a link between the client and the project team.
- Work with requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria to create test scripts, plans and scenarios.
- Experience of legal industry, and applications used in this industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret the (predominantly internal) client's business needs and translate them into business/operational/IT requirements.
- Ability to extract and document business processes and identify where improvements can be made, garnering stakeholder buy in, sign off and understanding through the process.
- Excellent excel, good Visio and Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to understand, appreciate and adapt to different working styles and patterns to get the most out of the project team and project contributors.
- Good technical/IT understanding, including data mapping.
- End-to-end experience of the project lifecycle in both agile and waterfall models.
- Proven experience writing specifications for IT systems/requirements.
- Experience of creating test scripts, plans and scenarios.
- Co-ordinate user acceptance tests ensuring participants undertake test duties to established standards.
This 6 month initial contract sits outside of IR35 and comes with a day rate of £400-425 per day.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.