Business Intelligence Manager
- Bristol (BS1) or London (SW1),
- Posted 4th May 2021
- £65,000 p/a + 10% Annual Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: RC4543
Business Intelligence Manager required by market leading FinTech organisation based in Central London with remote working. The Business Intelligence Manager will take responsibility for measuring (quantitatively and qualitatively) and recommending key growth initiatives in EMEA understanding the ‘so what’ in addition to survey design, data analysis, focus group discussions, curation and troubleshooting.
For you to be a success in this role, you will need a fine eye for detail and critical thinking, experience as an analyst to really understand the ‘so what’, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Design experiments for measuring efficacy of growth initiatives across multiple teams well as product pricing
- Triangulate evidence from qualitative focus group discussions and interviews
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly KPI and MIS reports.
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- MIS preparation, Data Analysis & Dashboarding
- Provide ongoing support in the design and execution new sales tactics, strategies and campaigns
Ideal background / Skills:
- SQL skills
- Excel & VBA skills
- Vlookup, Hlookup, Pivot Table, Charts, Nested If, Countif, Countifs, Sumif, Sumifs, Sum product, Index, Match, Conditional Formatting, Slicer etc.
- Python coding
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Pyramid
- Candidate is likely to have worked in banking, consulting, treasury, or corporate finance and have interest in being part of a disruptive fintech company.
- A relevant degree - Bachelors in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is preferred but not essential
- Aptitude for qualitative and quantitative data analysis and an acumen for financial management concepts, especially as it relates to supply chain finance and financial accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills, including Excel and SQL.
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £60,000-65,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes a 10% annual bonus, 25 days holiday, a company pension, healthcare and many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.