Head of Digital Transformation
- Based out of London or Somerset (With remote working),
- Posted 26th April 2022
- £100,000-115,000 p/a + Excellent Benefits & Remote Working
- Ref: RC5554
Head of Digital Transformation required by rapidly expanding, ecommerce business. This position can be based out of Somerset or London with a large element of home working.
Following a recent acquisition, our client has identified the need to bring in a Head of Digital Transformation, this will be a new role to the business and will report directly into the board. The Head of Digital Transformation will manage the current IT & Digital Team and will take a day-to-day overview of the companies websites and a strategic overview of digital products and services our client offers. They will manage relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure the companies use of digital tools is constantly improving. Our client will be looking to increase the size of the IT team which the Head of Digital Transformation will manage.
- Advise, shape and deliver technology led transformation programs aiming to enhance end customers' digital experience.
- Maintain an overview of all digital products, developing and promoting standards and processes to ensure quality, usability, and consistency for our audiences.
- Project manage major digital transformation programmes and ensure relationships with external stakeholders and engagement with company staff and audiences are all managed effectively.
- Keep on top of new and innovative ways to present digital content, proposing and experimenting with ways to develop its content in line with changing digital trends and audience preferences.
- Appoint suppliers of digital services and oversee the company’s relationships with them, ensuring they provide a high-quality service and value for money.
- Work to increase the number of people reached through the company’s web presence and to build repeat usage.
- Coach, advise and share information on digital content, and services with the wider organisation.
- Encourage and support staff across the company to engage with digital solutions and adopt a ‘digital first’ mindset.
- Support the Company’s ability to generate revenue.
This fantastic role comes with a basic salary of £100,000-115,000 p/a and is accompanied with 25-30 days holiday, flexible working, healthcare, subsidised travel, company pension and many more. Our client is in the process of putting together a car allowance and bonus scheme.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.