IT Officer – (Intranet/Extranet)
- Remote/Central Bristol, Avon
- Posted 24th February 2021
- £25,000-28,000 p/a + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: RC6767
IT Officer – (Intranet/Extranet) required by market leading, award winning professional services organisation based in Central Bristol (10 minute walk from Bristol temple Meads). The IT Officer will initially be based from home until post Covid when the role will become 2 days onsite and 3 from home.
The IT Officer will be responsible for supporting our clients SharePoint intranet, MS Teams, Collaborate and DocuSign, plus automated document drafting solution and AI/contract analysis tool.
This is a role for an organised individual to provide day-to-day support and management for colleagues across the business along with their clients. The individual will be able to meet deadlines, have an eye for detail, demonstrate a common-sense approach and have strong communication skills
- Providing support for the extranet platform, assisting with training for fee earners and other colleagues across the business and troubleshooting any client queries.
- Creating extranet file transfer sites, managing user access according to governance standards and archiving sites to ensure storage levels are managed effectively.
- Providing support for our clients e-signature solution, including usage reporting, providing training and troubleshooting.
- Helping to develop and create surveys, advising on best practice and how to make full use of available functionality.
- Writing, editing and publishing news stories on our intranet according to house style and editorial guidelines.
- Facilitate and work with intranet stakeholders and the Systems Manager to gather requirements, develop, test and deliver innovative internal solutions.
- Experience of managing content and/or creating solutions using either SharePoint intranets or client extranets is essential (additional training can be given for one or the other).
- A curious attitude and keen approach to learning new technologies is essential.
- Experience of working with e-signature solutions, survey tools or other automated systems (such as workflow, document automation) is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English.
- A highly competent user of the Microsoft Office suite, ideally O365 including MS Teams.
- Experience of data migration and database maintenance is desirable.
- Have previous experience of working in a professional services environment
This role comes with a starting salary of £25,000-28,000 p/a and is accompanied with a company pension, 25 days holiday, PHC, dental and travel insurance to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.