Solution Architect x2
- Swindon / Remote, Wiltshire
- Posted 14th September 2021
- £65,000-70,000 p/a + 10% Annual Bonus, 12% Pension + Many More
- Ref: RC7610
Solution Architect required by market leading, award winning Professional Services organisation based in Swindon with a large element of home working. The successful Solution Architect will join our clients IT Architect Team and will be responsible in supporting the design and delivery of compliant solutions which match our clients business needs.
This role would suit a dynamic individual who is looking for a challenge role within a global organisation.
- Work collaboratively with other architects, project teams and members of the business to deliver solutions that meet business needs
- Work with, inform and influence all key stakeholders; IT, business and project sponsors
- Prepare solution design documents, presentations and other materials using established formats and standard software & templates, and by obtaining guidance from the wider architecture team
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of IT architecture, standards and practices by maintaining an understanding of current and future technology developments
- Learn and understand our strategy and then, working with the wider architecture team, help to shape future strategy
- Understand and evaluate multiple platforms, software packages and custom components to design the solution.
- An ability to balance multiple projects and requirements and work confidently at pace
Required background and experience:
- Good knowledge of IT architecture and IT technical and application experience.
- An understanding of business needs as well as technical, with an ability to provide insights and advice on business impact as well as technological
- Proven record of involvement with the delivery of several projects and IT systems
- Good understanding of IT system delivery, selection and implementation
- Insights into existing technologies, products and vendors
- Stakeholder management experience, ability to understand stakeholder issues and provide solutions
- Good understanding of risk, issue and change management
- Good communication skills to be able to talk to technical teams, business teams, other architects and senior stakeholders. With an ability to understand the application of technologies and provide an explanation of a solution and subsequent business impacts.
Nice to haves:
- Professional Services Industry knowledge
- Versed in project governance
- Knowledge and experience of Information security governance and oversight
- IT delivery related qualifications
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £65,000-70,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes a 10% annual bonus, a 12% contributory pension, a car allowance of £5,000, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, full private medical cover, discounted tech offers and discounted gym membership to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.