Automation Test Lead
- Remote/Central Bristol,
- Posted 10th June 2021
- £400-420 per day (Outside IR35)
- Ref: RC7876
Automation Test Lead required by market leading organisation split between home working and onsite in Central Bristol. This contract will run for a minimum of 6 months and sits OUTSIDE IR35.
The Automation Test Lead will work on a large scale SaaS solution implementation. The project is on-boarding users from a large portion of the business from multiple legacy applications.
The Automation Test Lead will work closely with the development team, Business Analysts and the users, ensuring the users are aware and comfortable with testing practices and there are mechanisms in place to control the triage and assessment of issues.
- Plan and manage the testing workstream
- Own the testing approach
- Own the Triage issues/bugs & Keep & maintain a known issues log
- Educate UAT testers regarding testing practices
- Be Testing point of contact between the business and 3rd parties
- Schedule the UAT Testers time and ensure they are prepared for when user stories get developed
- Manage the test environment data & work with dev teams to coordinate code promotions
- Support UAT Testers in creating test scenarios
- Act as the point of contact for all SME with regards to Testing
- Someone to who is enthusiastic, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Experienced in managing testing teams
- This contract focuses more on managing UAT testers rather than experienced test analysts so would suit a Test Lead or an experienced Business Analyst with solid test experience who has lead a small team of SME Testers
- A very good communicator who is comfortable in speaking group meetings and articulate situations and requirements to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge around CRM systems, Dynamic 365 and experience working with Azure DevOps or similar tools such as Jira is advantageous.
This excellent contract comes with a day rate of £420 per day and will run for a minimum of 6 months. The contract also sits outside of IR35.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.