- Remote (Occasional days in Bristol), Avon
- Posted 29th July 2022
- £40,000-45,000 p/a + Annual Bonus & Excellent Benefits
- Ref: RC9022
Test Analyst required by our market leading, professional services organisation. The Test Analyst can work remotely with the occasional days onsite in Bristol.
The successful Test Analyst will join our clients experienced, Finance Systems Team. The purpose of this role is to work as part of a close-knit team within the IT Department to support our clients global People & Payroll Systems.
- The Test Analyst will be responsible for testing of both regular releases/upgrades of the software as well as monthly releases of changes and improvements to their configuration of the system.
- Executing test plans, test cases and test scripts and ensuring successful completion
- Reviewing business requirement specifications to develop test plans
- Deriving test cases and test scripts based on requirements
- Creation of test data to support the test plans
- Working with business analyst to derive overall regression scope
- Manual test execution, regression testing, defect tracking and defect closure
- 4+ years’ experience in a manual testing role
- The ability to work to firm timescales, and manage your own work schedule
- A passion for technology and an inquisitive mind to dig into how things work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Functional testing background with experience in testing web applications
- Professional software testing experience gained through exposure to the full development lifecycle
- Have certified industry recognised qualification such as ISTQB Foundation Level
- Experience of the payroll industry, financial systems, and web-based systems are a significant advantage
This excellent position will come with a starting salary of £40,000-45,000 p/a and will be accompanied with the following benefits: a 5% annual bonus, 26 days holiday (Plus your bank holidays), Healthcare and pension to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.