Resource Planning Analyst
- Posted 13th September 2021
- £34,000 - £37,000 + Excellent Benefits, Flexible Working
- Ref: RPAPB3946
Artis Customer Contact are please to be working with an established forward thinking and growing brand who are seeking to appoint an experienced Resource Planning Analyst.
Working as part of an energetic and progressive team you will be supporting the contact centre service and back office operation.
You will have the talent to help drive the performance of the business further and in return will receive personal development, recognition and a great working environment
The day to day role will consist of...
- Primary responsibility for the design, production and implementation of consultant shift patterns that acknowledge the customer requirements of the contact centre and back office operation.
- Ensuring the appropriate planning, forecasting and resource processes and systems are in place to enable the effective management of capacity.
- Continually evolving all planning, forecasting and resource systems, with a strong focus on customer service levels, productivity and efficiency.
- Using root cause analysis, research practices to influence planning, forecasting and resource requirements.
- Analysing call and staff forecasts to identify needs and corrections.
- The development of a continuous performance improvement culture, with a particular focus on capacity and under-performance against targets.
- Providing long and short term recruitment plans detailing FTE requirements across the business and work with the recruitment team to deliver against those plans.
Essentially you will consider yourself a...
- Team player, who works with others to accomplish objectives and deliver a positive result while developing and maintaining open, honest and constructive relationships.
- Excellent communicator with the skills and the ability to build strong and positive relationships.
- Problem solver who can has the ability think fast, spot trends, generate new ideas and to deliver to tight deadlines.
- To have good understanding of Contact Centre resource, forecasting and planning techniques and technologies.
- Self motivated planner and organiser with a strong work ethic and high personal standards.
Knowledge and experience of contact centre resource planning is essential.
For full information regarding this role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV for further information.
Artis Customer Contact is the South West's premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Contact Centre, Customer Service and Customer Experience professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.