Senior HR Business Partner - Corporate Functions
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 20th June 2022
- Up to £80000 per Annum + Strong Bonus, car allowance
- Ref: Senior BP
Artis HR are currently supporting one of the UK's most successful Group brands. Supporting their corporate functions (A client group of 700) this Senior HR Business partner will work in a true senior partner role, supporting a number of key stakeholders from the key functional areas.
The business are proud to have achieved case worth engagement scores across the Group, and have a flexible working model with 1 or 2 days based in Bristol.
Joining 6 other Senior BP's reporting into the Group HRD you will be responsible for delivering an ambitious people strategy too maintain their growth and performance ambitions, recognised by the board as only achievable through their people.
You will be encouraged to dive into your business areas, welcomed with a seat at the top table to proactively identify internal / external drivers and opportunities in order to provide expert HR advice and innovative and commercial solutions.
In return they will invest enormously in you. You will be supported by a truly inspiring HRD who with high expectations allows for natural autonomy in role, encourages create (whilst still practical) thinking, and the opportunity to drive your ideas around D&I, Talent, engagement and performance improvements.
Once you are in the role your remit will include:
- In partnership with managers, taking ownership for developing and implementing the Group People Plan to support the achievement of Group business plans
- Working with the aligned Group and specialist teams to design and implement key strategic initiatives relating to areas such as Talent, Performance Management, Diversity and Inclusion, Wellbeing and CSR
- Responsible for designing and implementing change and transformation programmes across the aligned Group and for supporting HR BPs with similar activity
- Acting as the main point of contact between the centres of excellence and the business areas to ensure initiatives meet the needs of the Firm and are implemented successfully
- Work with senior stakeholders to anticipate Resourcing needs and liaise with the Recruitment teams to ensure the delivery of agreed resource plans, designing and implementing interventions as necessary
- Taking an active role in Future Talent processes such as Graduate and Apprenticeship assessment centres
- Consider Organisation Development to identify current and future skills gaps across the Group functions and design relevant interventions
- Act as a key contributor within the senior HR and Business Partnering teams, leading and contributing expertise to key projects and providing direction on strategy and operational plans to junior colleagues.
- Responsible for sharing expertise and acting as a coach and / or mentor to support the development of HR colleague.
- Maintaining external networks to keep abreast of best practice across the HR profession.
You will currently work as an experienced BP within a fast paced international business, where you can demonstrate the subtleness of influencing, and managing relationships across a diverse but engaged community of colleagues.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.