Talent Acquisition Partner Remote
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 28th July 2022
- £40000 - £45000 per Annum
- Ref: TA PARTNER REMOTE
The Talent Acquisition Partner is a member of the Global Talent Acquisition team, developing effective relationships across multiple business units across the wider organisation. The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for supporting internal stakeholders with their recruitment needs, building our Talent Acquisition brand, supporting candidates through their application process and working towards continuous improvement across the wider team.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for the end to end recruitment lifecycle, supporting the delivery of team objectives, projects and SLA's. The Talent Acquisition Partner is an expert in their field, supporting, influencing and providing expert advice to stakeholders in the sourcing and selection of internal and external candidates.
* Work collaboratively with stakeholders to agree appropriate advertising, sourcing, and assessment strategies to attract and identify the right talent
* Provide an outstanding candidate centric recruitment journey, ensuring candidates are kept well informed of progress throughout the full life cycle
* Take accountability for creating and delivering appropriate recruitment strategies which are aligned to the global business lines they are supporting
* Provide expert recruitment insight using market intelligence, best practice standards and personal knowledge
* Continually review external markets and methods to ensure the business stays abreast of market best practice, with a focus on continuous improvement to attract the best talent
* Work collaboratively with the wider People Team to support the onboarding of new candidates, whilst focusing on continuous improvement
* Work alongside the global talent acquisition team to support and lead on project activity supporting the development and alignment of processes and policies
* Manage risks and controls both internally and externally, through regular governance and audit activity
* Build and develop effective working relationships with 3rd party suppliers including job boards, talent assessment and agencies
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.